TeachThought Day 9: My Biggest Hidden Accomplishment

Today's post is to write about my biggest teaching accomplishment that no one knows (or cares) about. The one accomplishment that comes to mind is that I teach and learn with passion and gratitude because I truly understand how important an education is and how fortunate I am to have one.
I was the first person in my immediate family to graduate from college and it's something I'm extremely proud of. I have overcome obstacles from a very young age and my successes are a result of my hard work and an amazing mom that did everything in her power to ensure my dreams could come to fruition. I worked my way through college and appreciated everything I was given and everything I earned. Teaching with passion and gratitude is my greatest teaching accomplishment and this spirit carries out into my classroom. #reflectiveteacher #teachthought

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Perspective and Peel the Fruit Thinking Routine

Name That Executive Role!

Industrial Revolution Haiku