@TeachThought Day 24: An Intriguing Trend in Learning: Project-Based Learning

Today's blog entry is to write about a current trend that I want to know about. I am definitely intrigued by Project-Based Learning. 



Project-Based Learning (PBL) is a real-world approach to group activities in the classroom and I would like to make it a bigger part of my curriculum. 

Curriculum relevancy has always been a goal of mine--I want students to know why social studies knowledge is essential to being a productive and effective member of society. PBL addresses content and applies it to real-world situations. Critical thinking skills are also emphasized. 

I feel that PBL would make class even more fun and interesting for my students and it's an achievable goal. #reflectiveteacher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Perspective and Peel the Fruit Thinking Routine

Industrial Revolution Haiku

Name That Executive Role!