First Quarter


First Quarter has been a blur of events. New schedules, updated schedules, updates to the updates, virtual teaching, and now hybrid teaching (teaching students virtually and face-to-face simultaneously). I haven't had the time to post an update and honestly I'm at a loss as to what to write. 

I am grateful for my colleagues and our ability to work to our strengths and provide our students opportunities to learn deeply. I will once again provide my Historians the time and structure to create a Gratitude Journal this November. I still see student aha moments, though now through a screen or partially hidden behind a mask.  We have started our National History work, with more progress to come next week. These positive moments mean more now than ever. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Perspective and Peel the Fruit Thinking Routine

Name That Executive Role!

Industrial Revolution Haiku