Thank You

Today was the 8th Grade Promotion Ceremony and tomorrow is the last day of the school year. I would like to take a moment to say Thank You to all of my students.

I love teaching 8th Grade US History and Effective Teens. I'm so incredibly fortunate that I've learned so much from my students over the years. As demanding as teaching is I truly know that I have taken the right career path but this path is always made easier with students like I've had in my classroom this year. They have been a joy to guide and instruct. I know I am a better teacher for knowing them and, for that, I'm truly grateful.

Enjoy your summer, Historians and Innovators!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Perspective and Peel the Fruit Thinking Routine

Industrial Revolution Haiku

Name That Executive Role!