Hamilton and Jefferson Video Clip Word Cloud - Word cloud - WordItOut




Student Historians will download this word cloud into OneNote and use it as a comprehension activity during a video clip tomorrow. I've done this once before this year--these clouds take a bit of time to create but is well worth my work.

Students will be asked to assign a different color to Jefferson and Hamilton and highlight the terms in the cloud according to whether it was a belief of Hamilton or Jefferson (not necessarily which man stated the term). I will need to show the clip twice but it's under 3 minutes, therefore not overwhelming for my students to view again. They can complete the activity during the first viewing and check their work during the second viewing.

This activity will provide solid formative assessment data and I will clearly know whether or not my students understand the very different views of these two men.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Perspective and Peel the Fruit Thinking Routine

Name That Executive Role!

Industrial Revolution Haiku